Santucci Cycles PALISADE v3 frame set
All-rounder / Commuter / Soft-Tourer
UPDATED 2023 VERSION WITH NEW FEATURES AND OPTIONS!
After ordering this frame, we will be in touch by email to discuss a few details.
The PALISADE frame was designed in house from scratch to be the most versatile frame possible. It is handmade in a reputable Italian factory and combines classic features like lugged construction and a horizontal top tube, with a gentle geometry that allows for consistent handling on a variety of setups. The ultimate frame for city commuting and weekend trips in the country.
- steel frame with lugged or fillet-brazed construction, MADE IN ITALY!
- horizontal top tube
- Columbus Zona tubing (28,6 toptube/31,7 downtube) – 1″ toptube on request for lugged version
- 1″ (threaded or threadless) fork for quill or ahead stems (1 1/8″ possible on XL and XXL sizes)
- “french bend” fork with double eyelets for mounting rack and fenders, mid fork bosses on request
- rim or disc brakes (ISO mount)
- Sizes: S (52cm), M (55cm), L (58cm) XL (61cm) XXL (64cm) (measured middle-top)
- price includes durable powder coating with color of your choice
- 28″ (700c) wheels with generous tire clearance for 45mm tires or 42mm with fenders
- for cantilever / linear pull (V) brakes (with removable studs) or disc brakes (ISO mount)
- internal rear light cable routing on frame
- all necessary mounts for front and rear racks, fenders, water-bottles (up to 3)
Upgrade Options (at additional cost):
- fillet-brazed (lugless) frame construction (add 100€)
- sloping toptube (fillet-brazed frame only)
- internal rear brake cable routing (price on request)
This is a made-to-order product. Delivery time is approximately 6 weeks.