Santucci Cycles PALISADE Gravleur Frameset
PALISADE “Gravleur” the all-purpose gravel frame!
These frame are semi-custom and built-to-order. After ordering this frame, we will be in touch by email to discuss a few details.
Geometry table coming soon!
The Gravleur is the latest addition to the PALISADE family. Using the blueprint of our flagship frame design, we changed a few things to give it a more modern while keeping it rather classic. Retro-ists will love the rim brake option (Canti or V) and modernists will be overjoyed to have some discs. The choice is yours.
The straight fork has a bit less offset than the touring version and offers snappier ride for off-road / unloaded riding. But make no mistake, day tours with handlebar bags will be no problem.
These frames are handmade in a reputable Italian factory and combine classic features like lugged or fillet brazed construction, horizontal top-tube, and all the mounts you need for your gear.
- steel frame with lugged or fillet-brazed construction, MADE IN ITALY!
- horizontal top tube
- Columbus Zona tubing (28,6 toptube/31,7 downtube)
- 1 1/8″ (threadless) fork for ahead stems
- “straight” fork with triple mid-fork bosses for anything cages and double eyelets for mounting rack and fenders
- rim or disc brakes (ISO mount)
- Sizes: S (52cm), M (55cm), L (58cm) XL (61cm) XXL (64cm)
- price includes durable powder coating with color of your choice
- 28″ (700c) wheels with generous tire clearance for 45mm tires or 42mm with fenders!
- for cantilever / linear pull (V) brakes (with removable studs) or disc brakes (ISO mount)
- internal rear light cable routing on frame
- all necessary mounts for front and rear racks, fenders, water-bottles (up to 3). Additional mounts at no cost.
Upgrade Options (at additional cost):
- fillet-brazed (lugless) frame construction (add 100€)
- sloping toptube (fillet-brazed frame only)
This is a made-to-order product. Delivery time is approximately 6 weeks.