Santucci Cycles PALISADE frame set
All-rounder / Commuter / Soft-Tourer
Designed from scratch to be the most versatile frame possible, it combines classic features like lugged construction and a horizontal top tube, with a gentle geometry that allows for consistent handling on a variety of setups. The ultimate frame for city commuting and weekend trips in the country.
- 1″ (25,4mm) top tube, 1″ fork (threaded or threadless) for quill or ahead stems
- “french bend” fork with double eyelets for mounting rack and fenders
- semi-horizontal dropouts for derailleur, internal gear hub or singlespeed set up.
- removable canti-studs to mount long reach caliper brakes, giving additional mount points for a rack or extra lights
- price includes durable powder coating with RAL color of your choice
- Sizes: S (52cm), M (56cm), L (60cm)
- Made in Italy
- lugged, CroMo construction (Columbus Cromor double-butted tubing)
- 28″ (700c) wheels with generous tire clearance for 45mm tires or 37mm with fenders
- for cantilever, linear pull (V) or caliper brakes
- internal light cable routing
- all necessary mounts for front and rear racks, kickstand, fenders
Upgrade Options (at additional cost):
- stainless steel fork crown or/and head lugs
- top-tube internal cable routing
- Internal gear option (additional mounts for cable routing)
- “oversize” tubing for L frame
This is a made-to-order product. Delivery time is approximately 10–12 weeks.